- Recreational two wreck dives: $130 per day ($140 for 27/Dec/2017 to 31/Mar/2018, 29/Apr/2018 to 6/Mar/2018)
- Recreational one wreck dive: $90 per day
- Additonal wreck dive (third dive): $60 per dive
- One Out Reef Technical dive: $300
- Two Out Reef Techinical dive: $400
- One In Reef or Wreck Technical dive: $150
- Two In Reef ot Wreck Techinical dive: $250
- Additonal In Reef no Deco wreck dive (third dive): $60 per dive
including: dive guide, boat ride, 1 air cylinder for recreational dive, 2 air cylinders: doubles or sidemount for technical dive, lunch, hotel transportation
for certified Nitrox divers: no extra charge to fill 32% nitrox to your primary cylinder(s).
does not include: diving permit, oxygen, high oxygen content nitrox gases for deco, rental equipments
Gas w/ cylinder
- Oxygen for 5.7L/40cf cylinder w/ 100bar: $30 par day
- Oxygen for 8.5L/60cf cylinder w/ 100bar: $45 par day
- Oxygen for 11.5L/80cf cylinder w/ 100bar: $60 par day
- High oxygen content nitrox gas for 5.7L/40cf cylinder w/ 100bar: $30 par day
- High oxygen content nitrox gas for 8.5L/60cf cylinder w/ 100bar: $45 par day
- High oxygen content nitrox gas for 11.5L/80cf cylinder w/ 100bar: $60 par day
- Nitrox less than 40% for any size of cylinders w/190bar: $11 par day
8.5L/60cf cylinders has only yoke valve, not DIN fitting.
Re-fill for second dive on the same day, will be charging the same price.
Helium will be coming soon.
- Full tec gear kits: $80 par day
- Sidemount BCD: $50 par day
- Regulator w/ SPG: $20 par day
- Oxygen compatible regulator w/ SPG: $40 par day
- SMB: $5 par day
- Reel: $5 par day
Full tec gear kits include sidemount or backmaount BCD, 2 regulators, mask, fins and wetsuit
SMB or signal float must be brought even for wreck diving in Palau.
For Rebreather divers
- 2L/15cf or 3L/23cf Faber steel cylinder w/ oxygen 100bar: $30 par day
- 2L/15cf or 3L/23cf Faber steel cylinder w/ air 190bar: $10 par day
- any size of bailout cylinder w/ air 190 bar: $10 par day
- any size of bailout cylinder w/ oxygen or high oxygen content gas 100 bar: same as above listed
- Sofnolime 812 mesh (1-1.5 mm): $20 par kg
Re-fill for second dive in same day, will be charging the same price.
- PADI Wreck Diver SP: $400
- PADI Enriched Air Diver SP: $200
- PADI Sidemount Diver SP: $500
- Discover Tec: $200
- PADI Tec 40: $850
- PADI Tec 45: $850
- PADI Tec 50: $1,050
- PADI Tec Sidemount: $850
Some courses would not include dive fee, manual and registration.
All candidates are required to buy a Rock Island Permit.
For any further information, please feel free to contact us.
Diving permit fee for Koror State
- Rock islands 10 days: $50
- Rock islands w/ Jellyfish Lake 10 days: $100
All divers are required to carry a diving permit when out in Rock Islands. This permit fee is for keeping of the environment.
You have to pay this diving permit fee on your first diving day, in cash. We charge it in the morning at dive shop on behalf of the local government.
If you would like to dive in Peleliu area, you need to buy Peleliu State Diving Permit. This is another $30 for 10 days.
Payment methord except diving permit fee
- Cash: US dollar only.
- Credit cards: VISA, Master, JCB and Diners are accepted. No surcharge.
- Travelers Checks are not acceptable.
- Please email us about your requests including type of dive, date, rental equipments etc. We will reply to you ASAP.
- Until 2 days in advance: no charge
- 1 day in advance: we will charg 50% of your basic dive fee
- On your diving day: we will charge 100% of your basic dive fee
All of above information may change without prior notice.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.
Location: behind Koror state ranger office, Malakal Island